Siege Breakers FAQ
Siege Breakers works by making use of augmented reality (AR) technology. In other words, the game uses your device's camera to put the game environment into your real-life play space, which allows you to move around and explore the game environment freely. Using this, you can find hidden objects and solve puzzles in the game world. For more information on AR , this article by Reality Technologies is helpful.
Siege Breakers needs access to your camera so that the game world can show up in your real-life play space. We cannot view the photos in your camera roll or stream/record footage as you play the game. At no point will we capture, record or transmit footage through the use of your camera.
If you don't give Siege Breakers camera permissions, you can turn them on by doing the following:
Go to Settings > Siege Breakers, and toggle the Camera permission so that it's green. Siege Breakers should automatically relaunch.
A fresh launch tends to fix things so try the following:
- Close all the apps running on your device, starting with the game.
- Check to make sure you have ample storage on your device (and clear your device's cache too).
- Turn your device off and on (restart tends to do the trick).
- Launch the game before you launch anything else.
Try the following:
- Ensure that you're playing in a well-lit area. Make sure the surface that you're playing on is textured (e.g. a wooden coffee table).
- Ensure that your finger is not covering the device's camera.
- Try moving both yourself and your device slowly towards and away from your chosen play surface.
- Try moving both yourself and your device slowly around your chosen play surface.
Siege Breakers is currently only available on iOS devices with ARKit and requires iOS 11.0 or later.
It is compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, and 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
The next level pack is currently in development. There’s no concrete release date as of yet, but keep an eye out for any news regarding the release via our Facebook page or subscribe to our email list below!
Unfortunately there is no way to play Siege Breakers on Android, although this may change in the future.
We’ll be reaching out to our fans to help shape future chapters of Siege Breakers. If you’re interested in directly impacting the future of the game, sign up below!
Still having trouble?
Please let us know via the contact form on our website.